We process the personal details you provide for the following purposes:
- Compliance with the duty to inform and obtain consent required under new European regulations to protect private data.
- Carry out the analysis of traffic on the web site.
- Manage your possible participation in current or future personnel selection procedures carried out by Bravent.
- The dispatch of sales messages about our products and services, unless you have expressed your opposition to this in any way. In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal to permit it will only result in you not receiving commercial messages about our products and services.
In order to provide the services offered by the company, and conditioned by the purposes that you have consented to, our unit shall only process the data which is strictly necessary to comply with the contractual relation and/or provide these services, and shall be limited exclusively to the data you have provided.
The personal data you provide shall be retained for as long as the commercial/business relation is valid, or for a period of four years from the last business transaction, in accordance with the law for tax purposes.
Even so, our company will continue to retain the information in order to send commercial messages that we consider to be of interest to you unless you request the termination of this service.
You may exercise your rights under current legislation at any time, by contacting us in whichever way you prefer. What is the justification for processing your data? The legal grounds for processing your data is the performance of the service contract needed to carry out the business transaction or it can be based on your explicit consent as the interested party.
Your data will not be disclosed to a third party, except for valid legal obligations. Should this situation change for any reason you will be duly informed, and your consent sought for this disclosure. We inform you that we shall not send the data abroad.
The user is hereby informed that the proper provision of the services (see web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), a range of service providers engaged by our company (responsible for processing) may have access to the personal information required to carry out their mission.
Our company’s commitment to the user’s privacy and data protection means that we only rely on service providers who offer sufficient guarantees to apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that this processing take place in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation and that the user’s data rights are protected.
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data about them or not. In this sense, you have the right to request:
- Access. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from the processing supervisor if the data processed is relevant to them or not.
. Detailed information about certain aspects of the processing that is being carried out.
- Rectification. The interested party has the right to obtain rectification of incorrect personal details that are relevant or to complete those which are incomplete.
- Suppression. The interested party has the right to request the suppression of their private data, and this suppression will be subject to the limits established by the applicable law.
- Limited processing. The interested party has the right to request limits to the processing of their private data.
- Opposition to processing. In certain cases, and for reasons related with their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will then cease to process the data, except for pressing legitimate reasons or the use in or defence against possible claims.
- Right to data portability. This means having the right to receive the data that you are entitled to, which shall be provided by the processing supervisor in a commonly used structured format that is machine readable, and to transfer this data to another processing supervisor.
You may exercise any of these rights by addressing the supervisor. You can do so by using the contact data provided at the head of this document. If you wish to obtain further information about exercising your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that you can withdraw the consent you have given for any specific purpose at any time without affecting the validity of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. Should you feel that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.ag