IT SALES MANAGER (QATAR)
Founded in 2013, Bravent was created to improve companies’ processes and results, through the use of customized technological developments. With a team of professionals who combine experience, creativity, and commitment, we are a Microsoft consulting firm in full international expansion.
Specialists in developing comprehensive, disruptive, and customized solutions for all types of industries, we focus on the user, adapting to their needs and objectives.
We endorse our extensive experience implementing Microsoft technology, with a staff of more than 150 professionals and with a dozen certifications at enterprise level.
We have an important presence at national level, accompanied by a growing international expansion, being already in the USA and Qatar, we have developed projects for clients of all sorts of industries, solutions, and geographies, such as John Deere, Avangrid, Burger King, Merz Aesthetics or Ferrovial, among many others.
At Bravent we believe in people, technology, development, and innovation, that’s why we work with the most advanced technologies in the market to make our clients and employees’ goals a reality.
What will be the main functions?
- Identify business opportunities and define commercial strategy.
- Manage inbound leads and sales pipeline for your assigned territory.
- Collaboration with the sales team from opportunity detection to the presentation of commercial offers.
- Analyze and define business development areas and sales programs in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Opening of new business, cross-selling and customer loyalty.
What are we looking for in you?
- Enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, passion for technology and desire to be part of a company that is significantly committed to innovation.
- Bring at least 5 years of experience in consultative sales of IT services in some of our main services (AI, Data, BI, Extended Realities, CRM, Cloud technologies,…). Valuable knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Enthusiasm and desire to achieve great goals. Someone who has a strong entrepreneurial character and does not fear starting a business.
- Must have the ability to prospect, qualify, and capture new business opportunities in the field of IT digital solutions.
- Being used to working with CRM tools.
- Demonstrated track record of selling and managing large IT account contracts from identifying new opportunities, and prospecting to closing business.
- Spanish language is a plus.
What do we offer?
- To be part of an innovative company in Microsoft technologies.
- Flexible schedule.
- Strong compensation plan.
- Internal training.
- Dynamic and leading team.
- Job location can be remote from any location in Qatar, but preferably in Doha.
At Bravent we establish a code of ethics that ensures the fundamental rights of our entire team, integrating respect and diversity.
We do not differentiate between race, color, religion, age, sex, nationality, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local legislation when incorporating new professionals into our company.
We also seek to increase the number of women in this professional sector in a way that allows us to break the gender gap.
The Bravent team continues to grow and we want you to be part of it!😊
🚀 The Bravent team continues to grow and we want you to be part of it! 😊😁
Psst.. ¿Sigues aquí? Eso significa que ya estás casi convencid@, por si acaso, vamos a darte unos últimos detalles para terminar de convencerte ?
- Formación continua y desarrollo de carrera
- Seguro médico privado
- Salario a convenir