Who is BRAVENT?
We are a company specialized in Microsoft technologies where innovation and, above all, the collaborative environment are rewarded.
Teamwork and flexibility are the pillars on which our day to day work is based.
Our passion for the latest technologies leads us to be in continuous innovation, in order to implement our projects with the most advanced solutions.
What do we offer?
- To be part of an innovative company in Microsoft technologies.
- Flexible schedule.
- Strong compensation plan.
- Internal training.
- Dynamic and leading team.
- Job location can be remote from any location in Qatar, but preferably in Doha.
At Bravent we establish a code of ethics that ensures the fundamental rights of our entire team, integrating respect and diversity.
We do not differentiate between race, color, religion, age, sex, nationality, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local legislation when incorporating new professionals into our company.
We also seek to increase the number of women in this professional sector in a way that allows us to break the gender gap.
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for someone who has experience in several Artificial Intelligence or Data Science projects working with the client and delivering value.
– Extensive knowledge and experience with Python.
– Knowledge and experience with Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, XGBoost….
– Experience working in the Cloud, mainly in Azure.
– Knowledge of MLOps and its application in a production project.
– (Desirable) Experience with Databricks.
– (Desirable) Knowledge of Data concepts (Data Lake, Lakehouse…) and integration of models in Data architectures.
– (Desirable) Certification: Azure Data Scientist (DP-100).
– (Desirable) Certification: Azure AI Engineer (AI-102).
The Bravent team continues to grow and we want you to be part of it!😊