Who is BRAVENT?
We are a company specialized in Microsoft technologies where innovation and, above all, the collaborative environment are rewarded.
Teamwork and flexibility are the pillars on which our day to day work is based.
Our passion for the latest technologies leads us to be in continuous innovation, in order to implement our projects with the most advanced solutions.
What do we offer?
- To be part of an innovative company in Microsoft technologies.
- Flexible schedule.
- 22 days of vacation + December 24 and 31 + birthday.
- Flexible remuneration.
- Dynamic and leading team.
- Job location can be remote from any location in Florida.
At Bravent we establish a code of ethics that ensures the fundamental rights of our entire team, integrating respect and diversity.
We do not differentiate between race, color, religion, age, sex, nationality, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local legislation when incorporating new professionals into our company.
We also seek to increase the number of women in this professional sector in a way that allows us to break the gender gap.
What will be the main functions?
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and campaigns to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Manage and grow existing accounts, and develop new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop proposals and presentations for clients.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Analyze and report on marketing and sales results to senior management.
- Manage and maintain the company website, social media accounts, and other marketing channels.
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent the company and network with potential clients.
What are we looking for in you?
- Enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, passion for technology, and desire to be part of a company that is significantly committed to innovation.
- Bring at least 5 years of experience in marketing and account management, preferably in the IT industry.
- Proven ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Experience managing and growing accounts, and identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, CRM platforms, and social media management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
???? The Bravent team continues to grow, and we want you to be part of it! ????????