Who is BRAVENT?
We are a company specialized in Microsoft technologies where innovation and, above all, the collaborative environment are rewarded.
Teamwork and flexibility are the pillars on which our day to day work is based.
Our passion for the latest technologies leads us to be in continuous innovation, in order to implement our projects with the most advanced solutions.
What do we offer?
- To be part of an innovative company in Microsoft technologies.
- Flexible schedule.
- 22 days of vacation + December 24 and 31 + birthday.
- Flexible remuneration.
- Dynamic and leading team.
- Job location can be remote from any location in the USA, but preferably in Florida, Texas or California.
At Bravent we establish a code of ethics that ensures the fundamental rights of our entire team, integrating respect and diversity.
We do not differentiate between race, color, religion, age, sex, nationality, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local legislation when incorporating new professionals into our company.
We also seek to increase the number of women in this professional sector in a way that allows us to break the gender gap.
What will be the main functions?
- Identify business opportunities and define commercial strategy.
- Manage inbound leads and sales pipeline for your assigned territory.
- Collaboration with the sales team from opportunity detection to the presentation of commercial offers.
- Analyze and define business development areas and sales programs in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Opening of new business, cross-selling and customer loyalty.
What are we looking for in you?
- Enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, passion for technology and desire to be part of a company that is significantly committed to innovation.
- Bring at least 5 years of experience in consultative sales of IT services in some of our main services (AI, Data, BI, ERP, CRM, Cloud technologies, application languages…). Valuable knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Enthusiasm and desire to achieve great goals.
- Must have the ability to prospect, qualify, and capture new business opportunities in the field of IT digital solutions.
- Being used to working with CRM tools.
- Demonstrated track record of selling and managing large IT account contracts from identifying new opportunities, prospecting to closing business.
The Bravent team continues to grow and we want you to be part of it!😊